Imagine handling and moving 4x8 sheets on your own or being able to bring a piece of material from your truck and run it through your Table saw without it ever touching the ground. This becomes possible with the Bora Portamate PM1850 panel Carrier, a sheet carrier/Board cart specifically designed for moving and working with large sheets of material (even full 4x8 sheets). The best way to describe our sheet carrier is - it's like a hand truck specifically made for boards that does so much more. It can be flipped up and locked into a level, horizontal table-saw feed stand, the height is fully adjustable from 28" To 38” and the bottom support leg locks into place, giving you the stability you need to cut with confidence. It's strong, sturdy, and can handle 2-3 sheets at a time, making it a true workhorse for your shop. And it's built by Bora Portamate, so you know it will last for years to come.
- Helps you easily move large sheets and panels — even full 4x8 sheets
- Functions as a panel dolly and table saw feed stand
- 1-5/8 inch (4 cm) bottom lip on support arm can support 2-3 sheets of plywood at once
- Adjusts from 28 inches to 38 inches (71 cm to 97 cm) high to accommodate any table saw
- Support arm rotates to 90 degrees and locks in place to feed material directly into your saw
- Support leg adjusts to standing position to turn panel carrier into table saw feed stand
- 2016 protool review Innovation awards winner